What do toilet paper rolls, string, drinking straws and wax paper have in common? They can all be used to create an instrument.
Director of Nutrition and Food Services Jo Haraldson said it’s often a struggle to offer students the foods they like and comply with nutrition standards. The taste testing events help introduce new foods and gain valuable feedback.
Ozark North Elementary... Where everyone fits in!Welcome to Ozark North Elementary______________________________________Student Dedicated Every DayStudent Driven in Every Way
· We believe every student should be prepared for success in the path they choose to pursue.
· We believe student achievement comes through both independence and collaboration.
· We believe in different methods of instruction because students learn in different ways.
· We believe every student, regardless of individual challenges, is able to learn in a safe and equitable learning environment.
· We believe all students serve a vital role in the growth and sustainability of our Ozark community.