2018 Long Range Planning Information
Thank you for your interest in joining the Ozark School District Long Range Planning Task Force.
The Long Range Planning Task Force will consist of school staff, community leaders, business leaders, parents and patrons of Ozark School District. Our task is to evaluate and update our current long range plan in an effort to plan for the next 10 years of Ozark School District. As you know, we have been growing steadily, and anticipate this growth rate to continue. It is our goal to plan for and manage this growth in a timely and fiscally-responsible manner. In order to address these issues, we need your help and input.
Dr. Chris Bauman, Superintendent
Long Range Planning Task Force Meeting Information
If you would like to attend our November meeting and have not signed up, please sign up here.
- Oct. 11, 2018
- Nov. 8, 2018, at Ozark High School in the cafeteria beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Focus group format to establish planning priorities
- Focus group/survey summary
- Jan. 29, 2019, at East Elementary beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Present and vote on options for long range planning configurations
Free childcare will be provided for parents during each meeting. Children will be grouped by age. Each group will be supervised by a paid staff member along with high school student volunteers. We will have fun games and age appropriate activities for each group.