Ozark Tiger Care Program
Morgan Hall, Tiger Care Childcare Coordinator
The Ozark Tiger Care Program is a before- and after-school program designed for preschool through sixth-grade students. The program offers time for students to read, work on homework, participate in school enrichment activities, and play.
- There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00 per child
- Full cost
- Morning Session: $7.50 per day
- Afternoon Session: $7.50 per day
- Reduced Rates based on Free/Reduced Lunch Criteria - See criteria here and fill out the required form
- Reduced Lunch: $6.00 per session
- Free Lunch: $4.00 per session
- Preschool to sixth grade morning session: 6:30 a.m. - School start time in the cafeteria
- Preschool to sixth grade afternoon session: Dismissal - 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria
Fifth and sixth-grade session: Students are dropped off at North Elementary for the morning session. They will be escorted to OMS for class. Students will then be escorted to North for the afternoon session and parents will pick up at North.
Tiger Care Schedule and Building Contact Information:
- Tiger Paw Early Childhood Center, 202 N. Fourth Ave., Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Samantha Raymond, 417-582-5990
- North Elementary/5th & 6th, 3608 North Hwy NN, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Madison Reed, 417-582-4785
- South Elementary, 1250 W South Street, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Alexa Matthews, 417-582-4885
- East Elementary, 2449 E Hartley Street, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Kenzie Denney, 417-582-5784
- West Elementary, 3105 State Hwy CC, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Ethan Morgan, 417-582-5760
Ozark Tiger Care Program is pleased to offer MyProCare, an online portal for you to access account information and easily pay Tiger Care fees. MyProCare is safe, secure, and created with your convenience in mind.
You can access this through the ProCare mobile app or from a desktop computer.
If you have any questions, please contact Morgan Hall, 417-693-7325.
Tiger Care will remain open until 6:00 p.m. on afternoons when school is dismissed early for inclement weather. The Tiger Care Program will not be open on days when school is cancelled due to inclement weather.
In the event that a tornado is detected in the area, the Tiger Care Program will move to the tornado shelter within the building. Please be aware of the location of the tornado shelter for your child’s building. A poster will be put on the door directing parents when students are in the shelter.