The Ozark Tiger Care Program is a before- and after-school program designed for kindergarten through sixth-grade students. The program offers time for students to read, work on homework, participate in school enrichment activities, and play. The rates for the program can be found on the application form, and Tiger Care does accept state assistance.
- There is a $50.00 registration fee per child enrolling in the program.
- Morning Session: $7 per day, each additional child $5 per day
- Afternoon Session: $7 per day; each additional child $5 per day
- Kindergarten to fifth grade morning session: 6:30 - 8:10 a.m. in the cafeteria
- Kindergarten to fifth grade afternoon session: 3:45 - 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria
Modified sixth grade morning session: Students are to be dropped off at North Elementary for the morning session. They will be escorted to Middle School for class. They are later escorted back to North Elementary for the afternoon session.
- Sixth grade morning session: 6:30 - 7:15 a.m. in the North Elementary cafeteria
- Sixth grade afternoon session: 2:55 - 6:00 p.m. in the North Elementary cafeteria
Tiger Care Schedule and Building Contact Information:
- North Elementary, 3608 North Hwy NN, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Haley Flood, 417-582-4785
Enrollment Form (includes sixth grade)
- South Elementary, 1250 W South Street, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Sara Dovidio, 417-582-4885
- East Elementary, 2449 E Hartley Street, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Raquel Deering, 417-582-5784
- West Elementary, 3105 State Hwy CC, Ozark, MO 65721
Site Lead: Gabby Mueller, 417-582-5760