Welcome to Camp Tiger Paw!
Join us for a summer curriculum for children ages 3 to 5 held at Tiger Paw Early Childhood Center. We offer indoor and outdoor activities and opportunities for friendships and exploration. Children will discover science, explore nature/gardening, engage in arts/crafts, and have special visitors to extend our knowledge of the world around us.
We hope you can join us! We have full time or part time options available.
- June 3rd Camping and Summer Fun
- June 10th Farms
- June 17th Owls
- June 24th Wide World of Sports
- July 1 - 5 CLOSED the week
- July 8th Taking Care of Me
- July 15th Culinary Creations
- July 22th Mystery Week
- July 29th Robots
Each day will have a different focus surrounding the weekly theme:
- Monday: Science -Science experiments and STEM activities
- Tuesday: Literacy Day! Letters, words and Pre-Reading skills
- Wednesday: Art Day! Painting, Drawing, Crafts and Sculpturing
- Thursday: Math Day! Number Sense, Measuring, Patterning, Sorting and Shapes
- Friday: Field Trip FridaySpecial guests visit Tiger Paw