Special Services Records
Ozark is now a proud user of SpedTrack! Please send us a transfer request!
All other Special Education transfers records will need to be requested from the school the student last attended.
Please send a release of records to the appropriate school:
Ozark North Phone: (417) 582-5904 Fax: (417) 582-4786
Ozark South Phone: (417) 582-5905 Fax: (417) 582-4886
Ozark East Phone: (417) 582-5775 Fax: (417) 582-5785
Ozark West Phone: (417) 582-5907 Fax: (417) 582-5761
Ozark Middle School Phone: (417) 582-5903 Fax: (417) 582-4802
Ozark Jr. High Phone: (417) 582-5902 Fax: (417) 582-4714
Ozark High School Phone: (417) 582-5901 Fax: (417) 582-5944
Finley River School Phone: (417) 582-4715 Fax: (417) 582-4717
Tiger Paw Phone: (417) 582-5992 Fax: (417) 582-5995
CPI — Educating, Empowering, and Enriching
CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention is an international training organization committed to best practices and safe behavior management methods that focus on prevention. Through a variety of specialized offerings and innovative resources, CPI educates and empowers professionals to create safe and respectful work environments. This enables professionals to enrich not only their own lives, but also the lives of the individuals they serve.
Who is CPI?
CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention is a standard-setting resource for organizations that serve society’s most vulnerable. Our proven model for staff training and personalized support empowers professionals who strive to sustain true cultures of compassion.
Learn more about Non-violent Crisis Intervention by visiting their website.
To learn more about Ozark R-VI board policies related to Nonviolent Crisis Intervention please click here.
Ozark Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training Expectations
- All Ozark R-VI employees who wish to be certified must take the initial course that lasts about 8 hours. Questions about whether or not you should take this course should be directed to the building administrator or can be directed to the Special Services department.
- Certification must be completed within 13 months of initial course to stay active (one month from expiration date).
- ALL new Ozark employees must retake initial Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training regardless of training in previous districts.
- Initial training must be retaken after two recertification courses.
Who should become NCI certified?
*Speak with your building administrator to see if becoming CPI certified is appropriate for your role
Please check Frontline for available training dates.
- ALL special education staff (teachers, paras, process coordinators)
- SLPs, OTs, PTs
- All bus drivers and aides
- Building administrators (including documentation, board policy, etc.)
- Building-specific identified crisis team members