About Ozark Schools
- Total K-12 Students - 5,927
- Preschool Enrollment - 124
- Graduation Rate - 97.6%
- OHS Graduates - 401
- Average ACT Score - 22.2
- Graduates Qualified for A+ Scholarship - 55%
- Graduates Earned the Diploma & Award - 75%
- Graduates Pursued Education, Military or Work Six Months after Graduation - 92.9% (Data from 2020-21 school year)
- Awarded in Scholarships - $3.3 Million
- English Proficient/ Advanced Scores - 59.1% (State Avg. 43.3%)
- Math Proficient/ Advanced Scores - 61.7% (State Avg. 39.2%)
- Science Proficient/ Advanced Scores - 55.7% (State Avg. 37.7%)
- Social Studies Proficient/ Advanced Scores - 44.3% (State Avg. 40.1%)
- Students Present 90% of the Time - 84.8%
- Student/Teacher Ratio - 18:1
- Employees - 950
- Languages Spoken - 18
- Average Years of Certified Staff Experience - 13.6
- Certified Staff with Advanced Degrees - 58%
- Average Teacher Salary - $51,050
- Free/Reduced Lunch Percentage - 19.7%
- Tax Rate - $4.14
- Million in Assessed Valuation - $577.7
- Spent Per Student - $10,359
This information was generated by DESE from the 2021-22 school year
Diploma & recognition begins with Individual Career and Academic Planning (ICAP), a fluid plan that helps students pursue their interests and passions while providing a focus on the path they wish to follow.
A+ Scholarship Program
Attend a Missouri community or technical college for up to two years tuition free through the A+ Program
Advanced Industry Credentials
Earn advanced industry credentials through our career and technical education programs to give yourself an edge when entering the workforce.
Get a head start by earning college credit through OTC Fast Track, Advanced Placement, Articulated Credits, Dual Credit or International Baccalaureate.
Missouri Seal of Biliteracy
Receive college credit or a foot forward in the workforce by earning the Seal of Biliteracy for being literate in English and another language.
Gain job experience and soft skills through programs such as Agriculture, Automotive, Child Development, Construction Trades, GO CAPS, Marketing & ProStart.
Military Advanced Enlistment
Enlist as high as an E-3 by completing three credits of JROTC to qualify for advanced military enlistment.
Vocational Rehabilitation Plan
Create a plan with job shadowing, job coaching or mock interviews through a vocational rehabilitation plan (for students who qualify).