CoxHealth Virtual Visits
Ozark School District Employees have two options for utilizing CoxHealth's Virtual Clinics and Services
1. Virtual School Clinic is located on-site at one of our schools - this service is free for employees and their families regardless of the insurance you carry.
2. Virtual Visit that can be accessed remotely on any device - this service is fee based.
- Virtual Visit Information
- HOURS: Weekdays 7am-10pm Weekends 10am-4pm
- You must have your Plan Code at the time you are requesting a visit. If you do not have your plan code, you will be prompted to pay $49 for your visit. Please note: Plan codes are case sensitive
- Employees with Ozark School District Insurance - CHP010 $10 co-pay
- Employees without Ozark school District Insurance - CHP045 $45 co-pay
- CoxHealth may run specials at reduced or no copays. This information is listed on the Virtual Visit Information page.
- Anything else? Use code: GETWELL
- Payment will now occur online at the time of your request. You can use your debit, credit, HSA, HRA, or Flex Accounts for your visit. We do NOT accept American Express. (Don’t worry, if you are unable to be seen by a provider, the charge will not be completed)
- After payment, a link will appear for you to click on and join the virtual room. No longer will you have to await a phone call to receive log in instructions. Simply click, enter your pin number provided and join the virtual room.
QUESTIONS: 417-269-8633 (TMED) OR 1-888-805-8956