Digits Log In
To get to the Digits website you need to go to www.mymathuniverse.com.
- There are three "buttons" near the middle of the page. You need to click on the first button that says "Digits." Do not click on the button that says "Digits" with a symbol of Texas next to it.
- Now select the My school started using digits before 2014. digits on SuccessNet Plus
- Now you will need to scroll down the page on the left-hand side where it says "Log In to Digits" and click on it.
- It will be helpful to bookmark/favorite the log in page for future use.
- You should be at a login page. Your student's login information should be written in the front of their composition notebook. If you have any problems with logging in, follow the template below for username and password.
If you have any technical issues feel free to contact me or technical support.
Phone: 1-800-234-5832 (Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.)