Ozark Middle School, Junior High & High SchoolNutrition and Food ServicesCafeteria Reminders
PriceStudent Lunch Tray: $2.40Reduced: $0.40Student Breakfast Tray: $1.30Reduced: $0.30Single Milk: $0.40Meal ChoicesStudent Tray
- Must re-apply for Free/Reduced Lunches each year.
- Payment can be made in lunch line, although not preferred.
- Payments must include student name and grade on check.
- Online payments, lunch account balances and PIN available on the Parent Portal.
- Students will use personal scan cards.
- To purchase a tray - MUST have at least three food components. One component must be a fruit and/or vegetable.
A la Carte MenuPrices range from $0.40-$2.00
- Entree Examples: Pizza, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Chef Salad, Subs, Hot Line
- Side Examples: Fruits, Vegetables, Salad, Potato Items, 1/2 Pint Milk
Questions?Please ask any MS, JH or HS Cashier or Nutrition Services Employee!MS Head Cook Dorothy Payne, 582-4813JH Head Cook is Cara Cunningham, 582-4719HS Head Cook is Vicki Hill, 582-5723Nutrition Services Department, 582-5967
- Individual sides and entree priced as a la carte is not a complete tray
- Single milk purchase for breakfast, lunch or snack costs $0.40.
- Free/Reduced meals do not include a la carte items
- Various snack items NOT listed under side examples (chips, ice cream, crackers, cookies, muffins, beef jerky)
- Bottled Drinks
- Students will not be allowed to hae a negative balance for a la carte items