Ozark Middle School, Junior High, High School & OICNutrition and Food ServicesCafeteria Reminders
PriceStudent Lunch Tray: $2.50Reduced: $0.40Student Breakfast Tray: $1.50Reduced: $0.30Single Milk: $0.45Meal ChoicesStudent Tray
- Must re-apply for Free/Reduced Lunches each year.
- Payment can be made in lunch line.
- Payments must include student name on check.
- Online payments, lunch account balances and PIN available on the Parent Portal.
- Students will use personal scan cards.
- To purchase a tray: It MUST have at least three food components. One component must be a fruit and/or vegetable.
A la Carte MenuPrices range from $0.45-$2.00
- Entree Examples: Pizza, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Chef Salad, Subs, Hot Line
- Side Examples: Fruits, Vegetables, Salad, Potato Items, 1/2 Pint Milk
Questions?Please ask any MS, JH, HS or OIC Cashier or Nutrition Services Employee!MS Kitchen Manager, Dorothy Payne, 582-4813JH Kitchen Manager, Cara Cunningham, 582-4719HS Kitchen Manager, Vicki Hill, 582-5723OIC Kitchen Manager, Christy Leveritt, 582-4858Nutrition Services Department, 582-5967
- Individual sides and entree priced as a la carte is not a complete tray.
- Single milk purchase for breakfast, lunch or snack costs $0.45.
- Free/Reduced meals do not include a la carte items.
- Various snack items NOT listed under side examples (chips, ice cream, crackers, cookies, muffins, beef jerky).
- Bottled Drinks
- Students will not be allowed to have a negative balance for a la carte items.