Ozark Junior High & High School Nutrition and Food ServicesCafeteria Reminders
PriceStudent Lunch Tray: $2.40Reduced: $0.40Student Breakfast Tray: $1.30Reduced: $0.30Milk only: $0.35Meal ChoicesStudent Tray
- Must re-apply for Free/Reduced Lunches each year.
- Charging Limit: Price of two meals
- Payments are due by 10am in the Attendance Office. Deposits after 10am will be applied the next day.
- Payment can be made in lunch line, although not preferred.
- Payments must include student name and grade on check.
- Online payments, lunch account balances and PIN available on the Parent Portal.
- Students will use personal PIN's.
- To purchase a tray - MUST have at least three food components. One component must be a fruit and/or vegetable.
A la Carte MenuPrices range from $0.35-$2.00
- Entree Examples: Pizza, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Chef Salad, Subs, Hot Line, Baked Potato
- Side Examples: Fruits, Vegetables, Salad, Potato Items, Small Juice, 1/2 Pint Milk
Questions?Please ask any OJH or OHS Cashier or Nutrition Services Employee!OJH Head Cook is Lisa Wilder, 582-4719OHS Head Cook is Vicki Hill, 582-5723Nutrition Services Director, Jo Haraldson, 582-5925
- Individual sides and entree priced as a la carte is not a complete tray
- Free/Reduced meals do not include a la carte items
- Various snack items NOT listed under side examples (chips, ice cream, crackers, cookies, muffins, beef jerky)
- Bottled Drinks
- Students will not be allowed to charge a la carte items