Ozark A+ ProgramThe key goal of the A+ Schools Program is to assure that all students when theygraduate, are well-prepared to pursue advanced education, employment or both.
Goals of the OHS A+ School Program
- To ensure that all students graduate from High School.
- To ensure that all students complete a selection of High School Studies that is challenging and has identified learning expectations.
- To ensure that all students proceed from High School Graduation to a College, a Post-Secondary Vocational / Technical School, or a high wage job with work place skill development opportunities.
- Money for tuition to attend a Missouri public community or technical college
- Opportunity to learn about careers at the place of business as well as in the classroom.
- Tutoring and mentoring experience
- Career Pathways to help provide a focus and guidance
- Encouragement to attend school regularly and work hard
- Experience using computers and other technologies to solve problems.
Contact: Mr. Casey Carpenter, A+ CoordinatorMrs. Janet Simpkins, A+ Administrative Assistant Phone (417)582-5711A+ Tuition reimbursement is contingent upon state funding. State funding may be removed or reduced at any time, and is not the responsibility of Ozark R-VI School District. The tuition reimbursement will be within the amount appropriated annually by the state.