22/23 Board of Education
Town Hall - Information
Thank you for your willingness to be a part of our District and community. Having active members like you will continue to support the culture and direction we are going as your school District. This open forum creates a platform for you to share your message and for the Board of Education to address your questions.
Town Hall Format & Rules
Comments must be acceptable for a business and family-friendly environment. Inappropriate language, gestures, or personal attacks will not be tolerated. It is inappropriate to address the Board about individual students or individual staff members in an open meeting. If you have concerns about individuals, these concerns should be addressed through the appropriate administrative supervisors, either in the schools or in the District office.
- All questions must be submitted in person or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to their address.
- This event will be moderated by Rachael Salveter, President, Ozark Chamber of Commerce.
- There will only be one question asked at a time.
- All submitted questions will be answered on this webpage following the event.
- There shall be no questions regarding individual students or staff, as those are labeled as "personnel issues" in our board policies.
You're invited to join Ozark Schools' Board of Education for a community Town Hall.
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Ozark High School - Auditorium
(1350 W. Bluff Dr., Ozark MO, 65721)
This event will be moderated by Rachael Salvater, President, Ozark Chamber of Commerce.
Questions & Answers
Following the event all questions and answers will be posted here.