NJAHSNATIONALJUNIOR ARTHONOR SOCIETYOZARK JUNIOR HIGH CHAPTERThere are more than 53,000 junior high and high school students in National Junior Honor Society and National Art Honor Societies across the United States.Our purpose is to:
- Recognize art students who love art and strive to improve their skills.
- Bring art to our school and community.
- Seek to make this world a better place through our art.
- Create an environment where artists can collaborate together.
What do we do?
This is the NJAHS sponsor.
- Look for art opportunities to help our school and community.
- Have workshops to learn new techniques.
- Include other students in our art workshops when possible.
- Go to First Friday Artwalk.
- Go to art museums.
- Have monthly meetings to help invite students into the club.
Mrs. HoganMrs. Hogan:Mrs. Hogan has been teaching for 22 years and has also been a special education para for 5 years. She came from a family of artists. Her personal art is expressed in watercolor paintings, acrylic painting, dyed silk scarves, fused glass necklace pendants and Christian t-shirt design. She is earnestly devoted to helping students discover and develop art talents at a level they did not know they could achieve. When she was a small child, her father would tell her to draw a squiggle on a piece of paper and he would make it into something funny like a dog with a party hat. OJH NJAHS Club MembersCreated By: Bri Pointer - Spring 2018