Parking Tag Information
If you have already picked out a parking spot you need to make sure you have paid before you come pick up your parking tag.Steps to obtain your parking tag:
- Register your vehicle online.
- Pay for your Parking Tag online or at the HS business office by check (cost is $10).
- Visit the OHS office to select your spot beginning Thursday July 25th to pick up your tag.
Monday July, 29th - Wednesday July 31st 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 1st - 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
August 7th – August 12th – 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
August 13th – 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Bring your driver's license to be verified at the time of picking up your parking tag. You must have a valid driver’s license to receive your parking tag.
- Review the OHS Parking Regulations
If you have questions, please call Mrs. Cox at 582-5901.